Beauty Centre Maastricht follows the guidelines of the RIVM, the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment. During consultations and treatments, safety and hygiene are carefully handled and national and professional protocols are implemented in our daily practice.
How does Beauty Centre Maastricht ensure a safe work environment regarding COVID-19?
The guidelines as drawn up by the national government are carefully and adequately followed. Below are a number of measures Beauty Centre Maastricht has taken and requests that are addressed to you, the client. A complete overview of all measures can be found here.
What does Beauty Centre Maastricht do?
- Prior to the appointment, every client is asked about symptoms that may indicate a coronavirus infection. In case of relevant symptoms, the appointment will be rescheduled. Beauty Centre Maastricht takes these costs for her account. Rescheduling the appointment is therefore free of charge.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- During consultation and treatment, a FFP2/N95 mouth mask is used to protect both parties.
- Between every client, there is enough time for one client to leave before the next client arrives. We do this to minimize the number of contacts.
What can you do?
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you have any symptoms that might indicate COVID-19.
- Use the disinfection facilities that are offered to you.
- If it is possible, please come alone to the appointment.